Naadik na naman si Addik...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hinugot niya ako pabalik

Hoo...now I'm welcoming,myself in this world,I'm not a numb on this thing right now,though I was just catching from others..,hehe..Well how will I introduce to you,this person..It just happened,one day at school, well at that point of my life,I was really torn in to pieces,if you sees me.I was justlike a walking toy,i LOOKED FINE BUT DEEP INSIDE,ouch,,well its true.It's really painful,I really dont know how to express myself,..to others,I wish you where on my state that time,(joke!!)
But it's true that nothing is permanent in this world,than change,well it's the only thing thats constant in this world,and then one day I desided that,I will stand up again,syang ang ganda ehhh,there were millions of men waiting for me out there...do you feel the breez of the wind,..haha,.Then I saw him,at school he was just a simple man as a matter of fact his half of my ex,but I dont know why,?,my bhezt told me that he was his buddy in this certain club they were in,I really got curious with him,.And the time came that I was introduce by him,I dont how to react on what he says to me...why?...OMG,duhh,well maybe thats a change,hehehe
posted by addik at 5:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home