Naadik na naman si Addik...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hala cge,,,,

hayzz.pagod na ako ...mga lolo at lola,hehehehe,pewo...greet ko muna keo...ng Good evening,hoo..I was so tired.wink wink.....Well,I this argument I had this afternoon well I was really pissed off,(grrr....grrrr),ANG WRINKLES..kuh tatanda agad ang ate ehhh,..someone from this particular course(ct-am)kuh sinabi din ehhh...hahaha, from my school bump me yesterday evening,it's ok if it's an accident but its another thing when it was intentionally done.wink,wink,,..And I'm the kind of persion that doesn't like things like that passed by just like that,well what if they also done it with others,So you know what I did,I confronted all the people in that course to their class room,and the girl from one of them point out the girl who bump me.
Kaya kayo,umiwas kayo pagkasalubong ako...hahaha(jowk..)I just want to be fair and square....Respect others specially if she nor he,didn't do anything bad to you...tandaan nyo yan huh...
And eventually she say sorry,but I think it came out from her noSE..my classmate also give a joke about it,if I didn't get drowzy on her breath,well she was really close to by that time.Buti aman at hindi ko hindi ko naapansin sa uulitin,hahaha aamuyin ko...hahaha
But the sad story is I wasn't able to see addik...hmmm.,huhu...he was one of the first year students...wag na sabihin ang pangalan baka maagawan pah..hahaha
posted by addik at 5:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home